BEACH 225 D
The Beach 225 D is our highest volume windsurf model, making it ideal for medium to heavier riders looking for a very stable board to learn on. It is fitted with a retractable daggerboard and with carry handles at the front, side and rear, which help to carry the board in and out of the water and are very useful for handling it in the water during learning sessions.
Featuring our ultra-durable Tough-Tec construction and an EVA-foam pad covered deck, it’s particularly apt for both sailing schools and windsurf-enthusiast families looking for one board that the entire family can try windsurfing on.
- SUP BOARD MOUNTED WITH A MASTFOOT for SUP and windsurf sailing
- LONG AND WIDE BOARD stable and fast in light wind
- LARGE DECK PAD non slip and comfortable
- RETRACTABLE DAGGERBOARD upwind ability
- TOUGH-TEC CONSTRUCTION for ultimate durability
Board sports can be very dangerous and impose physical demands on your body. Anyone thinking of learning to windsurf must understand that this kind of sport can lead to physical injury, even death. Please read the safety advice and instructions carefully before using this product. Everyone using this product must recognise the risks inherent in board sports.
- 1x Beach 225 D Board
- 1x Beach WA 30 Fin – Deep Tuttle
- 1x Daggerboard
- 4x Foot straps with screw/washer set