During this trip, we will be rooming around the coastal shore in search of the best kitesurf spots for beginners as well as more advanced riders.
From Nice, Cannes and other “fancy” beaches, to the more secluded Hyere and Montpellier’s beaches, we will follow the wind to find the best and most suitable conditions.
We will be based in Montpellier, right at the center of the most prestigious kite spots such as Leucate (world championship), the virgin beaches of ” La Camargue” with its wild white horses and most dramatic sunsets…
The South of France is also famous for the quality of its food, and we will take this opportunity to try the best Rosé Wine, the freshest salads and fruits, and the best sea food for a perfect summer holiday !
In terms of kitesurfing conditions, you can expect the following:
1. Shallow water and no waves for beginners to start learning safely.
2. Flat water for intermediate to ride and improve their upwind abilities and their first jumps.
3. Consistant wind for freestyle and freeride. Prefer smaller size kites 5m to 12m.
4. Small to large wave areas for intermediate to advance riders.
Price: AED 5000/-
Included in the price:
1. 7 days/6 nights accommodation in Montpellier in a nice villa, with garden, bbq pit, on a sharing basis 2 people per room.
2. A total of 6 hours kitesurf group lessons with an IKO certified instructor; additional hours can be purchased as needed at a standard rate of USD 80/hour for private class or USD 70/ hour for group lesons.
3. 2 x Kitesurf Clinics with IKO certified and experienced kitesurfers. During these clinics, we will give you tons of advices on how to ride upwind, improve your body positions, jump and land, switch and ride toe side, make awesome looking transitions, and answer all your questions !
4. Transport to and from the kite spots with a van
5. Montpellier train station transfer
6. All soft drinks and water
Not included in the price:
2. Accommodation outside montpellier when we move toward Nice, Marseille or Toulon. All type of hotels and budgets are available in this area.
3. Single occupancy bedroom – additional EUR 50/day
4. Airport transfer (to be discussed depending on your port of arrival)
5. Food and Alcohol. In montpellier, we will be able to cook as the villa’s kitchen is fully equipped.
6 . Personal drinks and expenses
7. Rental of equipment after the 6 hours course – can be arrange with us directly or with one of the local schools for around EUR 50/hour
8. Travel insurance
1. Downpayment 50% by 1st July 2015 to book and reserve your seat for this awesome trip !
T +97150 254 7440