ir-leasing.ruКак составить семантическое ядро для сайта
We are back this year to Sri Lanka and its flat water lagoon, awesome downwinder, cool people and riders, and…strong wind !!
Only 4 hours away from Dubai, Kalpitiya is a world class kitesurf lagoon, boosting 30 knots of wind and one of the flattest water you will find around. For those interested in waves, we will organise half days in the open Indian Ocean where we will find plenty of waves… and maybe dolphins too !
It’s a 4 days trip, leaving Thursday 18 June evening and back on Monday 22 June 2015
Last year we had beginner and advanced riders joining us, all leaving Sri Lanka with a big smile on their face.
For beginners wanted to learn or progress in kitesurfing, Kalpitiya offers shallow / knee deep water, rescue boat and a very safe environment to get you on the board and riding upwind.
For more advanced riders, the flat lagoon will definitely give you plenty of pop for those massive kiteloops!
The plane tickets are pretty cheap if booked ahead (AED 900-1500 return tickets).
Price: AED 2900
Included in the price:
1 . Kitesurf Clinics with IKO certified and experienced kitesurfers. During these clinics, we will give you tons of advices on how to ride upwind, improve your body positions, jump and land, switch and ride toe side, make awesome looking transitions, and answer all your questions !
2. A total of 3 hours kitesurf group classes with an IKO certified instructor; additional hours can be purchased as needed at a standard rate of USD 80/hour for private class or USD 70/ hour for group lesons.
3. 4 days / 3 nights accommodation in a very nice kite camp next to the kite spot on sharing basis
4. All meals
5. Airport Transfer
6. A total of 3 hours kitesurf group classes with an IKO certified instructor; additional hours can be purchased as needed at a standard rate of USD 80/hour for private class or USD 70/ hour for group lesons.
Not included in the price:
2. Single occupancy bedroom – additional USD 50/day
3. Rental of kitesurf equipment after the class. USD 40/hour
4. Personal drinks and expenses
5. Travel insurance
1. Downpayment 50% by 6 June 2015 to book and reserve your seat for this awesome trip !
For more information and booking contact: