The Maliko Slim 80 is for performance paddling, excellent for all-around racing, long-distance touring, surfing, and SUP foiling. The Maliko Slim comes in two blade sizes – 70 and 80. The shaft is soft and gentle on your shoulders, which is essential for people who paddle often and those who like to paddle longer distances.
The Maliko Slim carbon and fiberglass blade feature ABS tip protection sandwiched between the carbon layers to improve overall strength and durability. The non-slip texture on the shaft and grip will provide comfort while paddling hard. The CTL shaft will allow you to cut your paddle to the perfect length. The shaft is compatible with SIC’s Ergo2 CTL grip and Lever Lock adjustable grip.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- BLADE SIZES 70 AND 80 INCHES with a Low Aspect Ratio shape made of 100% 3k carbon prepreg, ABS, PU core
- SUPER-LIGHT BLADE for all-around racing, touring, surfing, and SUP foiling
- SHAFT LENGTH CTL 87″/221CM cut shaft to fit your size
- SLIM SHAFT for smaller hands or those who like the feel of a slimmer shaft
- 3K CARBON ERGO2 T-GRIP provide both comfort and grip while paddling hard
- COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH ERGO2 GRIP OR LEVER LOCK ADJUSTABLE GRIP (26 MM – LL SOLD SEPARATELY) Lightest weight or maximum adjustability – 6″/15.2cm
- 1x paddle
- 1x 3k Ergo 2 T-Grip Handle